25 March 2019

Renaming this blog

I've decided to rename this blog Positive Liberty. The old name, Technics and Eudaimonia, was bit ungainly.

I have not been updating this blog recently because I've been preparing to go abroad. I will be working for an aid agency in western Africa. I expect to be gone for over two years. No excuse, really, but there it is.

[Update 22 April 2020: It was the Peace Corps. I completed 3 months of pre-service training in Togo to teach English to middle schoolers, but when the time came to "swear in" for my 2 years of service, I had reservations about the undertaking and felt I could not commit to it fully. So I left, which was probably a mistake, but 8 months later all Peace Corps volunteers everywhere were brought home because of COVID-19 anyway. I'm glad I gave it a try and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested. I regret not doing it when I was younger.]

[Update 16 May 2022: I turns out there is another blog on Blogger by the name of "Positive Liberty". Even though it hasn't been updated in many years, I decided to change the name of my blog to "Praxis and Positive Liberty".]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful comments welcome. All comments are moderated. To prevent spam, a Google account is required. (If you use gmail, you already have a Google account.)

New blog: Logos and Liberty

 I've decided to start a new blog on Substack, which I have titled Logos and Liberty . I am doing this for three reasons: first, I want ...