03 December 2022

New blog: Logos and Liberty

 I've decided to start a new blog on Substack, which I have titled Logos and Liberty. I am doing this for three reasons: first, I want to cover a wider range of topics, including religion and speculative philosophy; second, I want to reach a wider audience; and third, Substack offers the possibility of earning income without relying on ad sales. I will be reprinting some of my works from this blog but along with new material.

I have not decided if I will continue to publish new material here, but I will continue to maintain it as an archive.

This blog didn't get many readers. If you are one of them, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful comments welcome. All comments are moderated. To prevent spam, a Google account is required. (If you use gmail, you already have a Google account.)

New blog: Logos and Liberty

 I've decided to start a new blog on Substack, which I have titled Logos and Liberty . I am doing this for three reasons: first, I want ...